Sunday 30 April 2017

GOD REPENT me in a DREAM in 2016. Voice saying: "Keep All my Commandments" ME, Cradling Baby, Sabbath Day, Saturday.


I had a dream which confirmed to me that God wants us to Keep the Sabbath Day.. 

It began when i forsaken the Sabbath rest day and agreed to work on the Saturday.

The hedge of protection was removed from around me and evil was aloud to come against me at the end of the week to the point i was nearly physically attacked. 

Then I had a dream on same weekend on Saturday night. The dream i was Cradling a Baby and then i saw a ticker flashing with the Ten commandments moving across it. I then heard a voice saying 
"keep All my commandments".
 

Keep the Commandments of God and the Testimony of Jesus Christ.
CLICK HERE to View ARTICLE

After waking up i was upset that i thought i kept the Commandments of God and the Testimony of Jesus Christ. Then i came to realisation that i had forsaken the Sabbath rest day when i agreed to work on Saturday.

I then interpreted the dream that if i stick to the commandments, especially the Sabbath Day he will also bless me and i would be blessed with a child some day?.
It is a desire of mine to have a Loving Wife and a child. But at the moment i am not married. 
The end times is short time. I don`t know if this is literal or symbolic.

The Other meaning of me cradling a Baby Boy and Keeping the Sabbath Day, is that the main Event When Israel Brings forward the Man Child Jesus Christ to God`s Throne (Revelation 5 & 12).



Remember the True Sabbath day (Saturday) and experience this MIRACLUOUS Event to come. The Man child caught up to Gods throne (Revelation 5 & 12)

That all this would happen on the Lords Holy Day Saturday (Friday Sundown - Saturday sundown)

Only time will tell..

Thank You for watching and listening
"Be strong and of Good courage everyone"
Please Share this Article with your Friends and Family and Social Media.

God Bless you all,
 amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment